There are very rare occasions when it is necessary to contact large numbers of parents with important information. This school year (2016-2017) there have been two of these occasions. The first was when the busses would not start because of extremely low temperatures. The second was when the school start time was delayed two hours.
On occasions such as these, information will be shared the following ways:
- An announcement on the school and district website.
- Text message via MyConnect. You can join the Midland Elementary MyConnect list by testing "join @midland" to 70288.
- An e-mail from the Weber School Disrict using WSDNotifier (these e-mails are sent to the addresses of registered users of MyWeber).
- An e-mail from Midland Elementary (these e-mails are sent to the addresses of registered users of MyWeber).
- The district twitter account. You can follow the Weber School District notifications Twitter account by texting "follow @wsdnotification" to 40404. You will then receive the district notification tweets as text messages. You do not need to create a Twitter account.
- The district's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WeberSD/.
Please take a few moments to make sure your information on MyWeber is current. Additionally, please consider following the WSD Notifications account on Twitter or following the Weber School District on Facebook.